Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 150

Thread: To bigcats..

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    I posted as I read them....could not remember it all to read everything then go back and post.....if so I would have been upstairs making a daggon bacon and egg sammich instead of posting lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    with mater!!!!!! cant forget the mater.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    and mayo....with some salt and pepper
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    In reply to:
    Now to you Chubz, why are you so homophobic?



    I'm not homophobic - you just annoy me with your obvious arrogance. Stop beckoning people to come to "your side". Leave us alone.

    In reply to:
    the way i see it, you may need to come to our side, seeing as i know you probably aren't a big scorer with the ladies



    Don't you ever say anything like that to me again.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I've not beckoned anyone, just said a few of the guy posters on here were quite the lookers!

    Ohh no Chubz, what are you going to do if i ask you something like that again? Throw your perfect spiral at me? Seriously dude, you couldnt scare a pissant
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Ohh no Chubz, what are you going to do if i ask you something like that again? Throw your perfect spiral at me?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    LOL...hilarious!

  6. #86
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Ohh no Chubz, what are you going to do if i ask you something like that again? Throw your perfect spiral at me? Seriously dude, you couldnt scare a pissant

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah, I'm going to throw a spiral right towards your gonads if you keep talking like that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Honestly, though, don't take me seriously, I'm just messing around on here.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Seriously dude, you couldnt scare a pissant

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I stepped on a pissant once and it never woke up.

    True story.
    Officially retired

  7. #87
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    uh oh...chubz wants to do something to ennis's nads
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    surely not at the gonads
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    Nah, probably not.. it'd be tough to throw it at him anyways when he's probably miles away, in front of his computer, holding on to his boyfriend.

    I need to practice more on my aim before I could be THAT accurate.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  10. #90
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    are you at home in front of your computer holding on to your girlfriend


    nevermind....
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •